Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Morning Walk at Singapore Botanical Garden


It has been a year since my last visit to Singapore Botanical Garden. I enjoy very much the flora plants here, of course the benches and the trees too – and yes, it is nice to watch squirrels running on the tree upside down, chasing one another across tree branches. -and listen to birds singing...
Having a short walk, only around the Symphony stage area (which is located near to the car park at the "back entrance"), not even to the Swan Lake area near the "front gate" which faces Orchard Road walk, hope to have more time to do that in sooner future. But I walk in the rain forest path this time, a nice newly developed area. This is a small tropical rain forest of around six hectares in size, which is older than the gardens themselves. 

Here are what I see Singapore Botanical Garden through my lens, I hope you like them and enjoy a morning walk in this beautiful garden as I do. 
...reading in the morning,  at Singapore Botanical Garden

oil painting-like water reflection



...flora plants at Botanical garden Singapore


                           



No comments: