Thursday, December 12, 2013

Fish Hoek Beach On A Windy Day

If you are planning to visit Cape Town, please do remember to add this plan in : making a stop at Fish Hoek Beach in Simon’s Town. This is not far from the popular tourist stop Boulders Beach due where the home of African Penguins. Boulders Beach is a sheltered beach made up of inlets between granite boulders, (hint where its name originated), huge and big size rocks everywhere on the beach. But at Fish Hoek Beach, you only see the lovely white sands.



We took our lunch here at one restaurant here, The Gallery, facing to the sea front, nice food here and enjoy the fantastic sea view while having our meal. 




 We have some short time to walk on the beach, I wish I could had longer time stay here...
With a little time to walk around and capture somethings which are interested me...

stunning scenery with dramatic and beautiful sky and sea
I’ve never seen anyone actually using these colorful huts, so I’m not sure if they are just a decoration on this beautiful beach? 

public telephone booth on the beach
...for some memory remind me those days I was using the phone card to make long distance call, and I believe this telephone booth will become an antique 10 years down the road. 

No comments: